A quick disclaimer here… These charts do not take earnings into consideration. Earnings is very much a news event and the stocks will act accordingly. Use caution if you hold through earnings.
I have been tweaking my scanner, always looking to improve things. We have a lot of great opportunities this week and I can’t wait to get the week started.
If you haven’t already, make sure you sign up for the email list. I have been sending alerts that you won’t find anywhere else.
Divergence Watchlist 10/23/2017: W, CLR, HRB, IMMU, KNX, SBH
Recap of Last Week’s Watchlist
- MDT: Hit the primary target this week and looks good. I’m holding until the stochastic makes it’s first rotation.
- PF: Landed right in the area I circled – where the trend lines cross. Look for it to turn up and make it’s move.
- IMPV: Gapped down on Monday and gapped up through the buy trigger on Friday. I’m not taking a position on this one, but I do believe it continues up toward the target zone.
- RMD: I consider this trade complete and while it didn’t hit the target yet, we made a nice profit.
- BAX: Looks good. Moved up on the week. It looks like it is a bull flag and heading up again, maybe.
Check out last week’s Divergence Watchlist.
Trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. It is important to do your own research and analysis before entering a trade. Any trade you make is at your own risk.