This week is setting up to be another great week in the markets.
I haven’t been around much this last week, but I am working on something big! As promised there is a stock tracker page coming soon that will track gains and win percentage (September was 200% gain and 80% win). Also, I’m working on some educational material so anyone can find, identify, and profitably trade stochastic divergences.
Congratulations to everyone in the email list that got in on Biogen (BIIB).
If you click a chart it will take you to the live version. Now, on to the watchlist.
Divergence Watchlist 10/08/2017: COH, ETSY, GILD, GIS, K, KT, KHC
Recap of Last Week’s Watchlist
- STX: Made a quick move up and triggered the buy signal. Then it moved sideways. Look for another move up this week.
- DISH: Fast start to the week and it tailed off, falling back to the buy trigger. The bounce typically comes before a big move.
- GRUB: Triggered the buy signal and hit the target the next day. Great trade. If you’re still holding, it should be moving back up within the ascending triangle, no worries.
- VEEV: 5 green days last week. A little overbought and may retrace some, but it looks good.
- MSI: Gained 5.55% for the week and moved right to the top of the target zone.
- NUAN: Up on the week, moving sideways. Not a fast mover, should continue on up.
Check out last week’s Divergence Watchlist.
Trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. It is important to do your own research and analysis before entering a trade. Any trade you make is at your own risk.